Saturday 16 March 2013

Livin' the healthy life!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand so I’ve finally plucked up the courage to do this blogging thing and I’m writing this before I chicken out and decide this was a humiliatingly bad idea! No getting out of this now!

I love writing, I think its in my genes. I also love talking. A lot. Can you see why a blog seems like a good move for me? I also share an undying love for food which unfortunately hasn’t really been great on the whole and has caused way more negatives than positives. Since December ‘12 I decided that was about to change - I just wasn’t living right and my habits needed to change. I had been bloated and constipated since forever, my skin was awful, I never had any energy and was a weakling who struggled to even open a milk bottle. I started up an Instagram account and it has honestly been the biggest support in keeping me accountable for every bite that goes in my mouth and every workout I do.

One day at a time, I’m learning new things and now looking back I am stunned that I would be stuffing over-processed, nutrition-stripped, absolutely disgusting chemical-dense junk into my mouth thinking its OK!! GIRRRL ITS NOT OK! Since switching up my diet and starting to workout (weightlifting and HIIT), my body, skin and mind have TRANSFORMED in a way I couldn’t imagine they could ever do. My 24/7 bloating and ‘6-month-old-pregnant-belly’ has vanished, my dull skin is glowing and I actually have the motivation to be up and active on my feet all day!




Join me as I share with you my lifestyle of pinching every penny I find, clean recipes that won’t be destroying your digestive system and my ramblings on pressing matters such as awareness of the food we put in our mouths, workouts that anyone can do with no access to a gym and trying to survive with the unfairness that all the amazing stuff available in the US isn’t always available in the UK!


Lots of love and thank you for reading this! I hope you will join me on this journey!

Fatima xx
@healthybodyhealthylife


No comments:

Post a Comment